Remotely control Samsung devices to reduce financial risks and protect assets
Guard your device enterprise assets or payment plans with ease. Enable protection schemes against theft, loss, or financial default for all devices straight out of the box.
• Device resellers providing financing or subsidy plans
• Insurance firms providing theft & loss protection products
• Any channels seeking anti-theft solution for logistics or retail display
• Organizations that need theft/asset protection for devices
* Depending on your business model, end user consent may be required. Please check with your organization's compliance before deployment.
With hardware-level security built from chip-up, Samsung devices are extra protected against fraud and theft
Wide range of flexible features to cover and react against every possible threats
Operate easily with integration options and customization features
You must purchase a license to use Knox Guard. Contact our sales team or your local Knox license reseller to buy one. Once purchased, access the Knox Guard console and enter your license key. After your devices are uploaded by the device reseller with your Customer ID, the license is applied and activated automatically in the Accept Devices dialog on the console.
Yes. Knox Guard works seamlessly along with other Knox services such as Knox Configure or Knox E-FOTA for customer specific purposes.
Yes. The existing configuration data remains on the tenant that you created during your free trial. Once a commercial license is registered, this commercial license will be used from then on in the Knox Guard portal. For instructions about this process, visit the Manage Knox Guard licenses page.